Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 35, 36, 37 - Walls almost done

I've been unable to find the time to update the blog the last few days so I thought I'd do a quick update before work this morning to cover the last 3 days.

Day 35 - Tuesday
The new section of slab was layed today, it looks quite neat and I'd say once the concrete dries it will blend in quite nicely. The brickies started the walls around that corner as well, all the external walls have been started now. There's not too much more to say, I made a dodgy panorama in photoshop, it's not very good, but you get the idea.


This was taken standing in the lounge room, the games room is to the right, dining room straight ahead and unfinished rooms to the left, that door way is to the garage.


This is our front door and theatre window. There will be a porch over half of this alcove.


The new section of slab.


Day 36 - Wednesday
The living area walls are all full height today and some of the other walls here and there were added to. I don't think there were any new walls today, the existing ones were mostly bought to full height.


As you can see, the living area internal walls are now full height, everything looks a lot bigger when the walls go all the way up.


Even our back yard looks bigger now.


Day 37 - Thursday
Quite a bit went up today, our bedroom, half of the passage, laundry, bathroom, bedroom 2 and 3. The external bricks are just about finished and most of the rooms that are started are full height. I'd say there are only a couple of days left until the bricks are done. I forgot yesterday and today to check the new section of slab now that it's dried, all the new walls distracted me, I'll try and remember to take a photo on Friday.


The passage down to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4.


Master bedroom with toilet started.


Standing in the games room.

That's all for today, won't be long until it's all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment