Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 38 - Almost done!

Like the title says, it's almost done. I believe the brickies work half a day on Saturday normally, they did last week. Assuming they do so this week I think the brick work will be finished either tomorrow or Monday.
As you will see in the photos, just about everything is done. There are a couple of small sections of internal walls which are only at door height, the second walk in robe is to be done, a small section of external bricks and half of the garage, that's all that is left though.
Check out the photos:


I mastered the art of panoramas for this one, or I found the panorama option in photoshop, depends which way you look at it. This is standing against the middle of the wall in the lounge room.


The front entrance.


Ash in our passage!


Looking from the living room towards the master bedroom and front door.


Looking at the walk in robes and ensuite in the master bedroom.


I finally remembered to take a photo of the new section of slab. You can notice the join of course, but it's a nice finish and it will be covered with tiles, as long as it doesn't move I'm happy.

That's all for today, I'm not sure what happens once the brick work is finished so I'll update as I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment